TITLE: Manager, e-commerce and digital marketing
REPORTS TO: Director, Electronic Commerce and Digital Marketing
STATUS: Not exempt
LOCATED: New York (headquarters)
JOB OVERVIEW: The Head of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing will be responsible for managing the execution of online marketing and CRM strategies to drive customer conversion and retention on behalf of the International Cosmetics and Perfumes (ICP) branded e-commerce sites. This position will also join the digital team at an exciting time for ICP and have the chance to be part of the launch of new branded e-commerce sites. The manager role requires working closely with internal teams as well as external partners to create and manage all digital content, generate revenue through email marketing, and maintain branding across all areas. digital channels.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with direct-to-consumer growth strategies and digital marketing trends. The right candidate should have a solid knowledge of e-commerce with a keen eye for detail, a creative mind, and flawless execution and organizational skills. This role will also promote and maintain the intrinsic corporate culture that promotes the core values of the company of transparency, recognition, responsibility and communication.
- Create and maintain a rolling seasonal marketing calendar for ecommerce sites in collaboration with the social media and ecommerce teams, ensuring alignment across all digital channels.
- Manage the planning, development and execution of all CRM programs, including targeted campaigns based on customer segmentation and triggered campaigns based on cross-channel customer behavior.
- Develop strategies to create email databases for all new brands.
- Coordinate closely with design, social marketing and product teams as needed to successfully deploy campaigns.
- Manage e-commerce content, including home page banners, special events, and new product launch campaigns.
- Brief writing and creative teams for all digital asset creations to support promotional activities, special events and e-commerce site launches.
- Collaborate with development agencies to generate new enhancements and custom features on sites to improve customer experience and marketing effectiveness.
- Perform continuous, in-depth site testing and quality assurance on all devices.
- Develop and execute email campaign strategies to drive customer acquisition and retention, including cadence, content and design management, incorporating best practices and A / B testing to improve customer engagement and return on investment.
- Generate monthly email marketing analytics reports to monitor the performance of email strategies.
- Participate in brand experience projects as needed.
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research to stay on top of digital trends and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with the Director of Digital Marketing to develop relevant analytics reports measuring the performance of digital programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing required; Mastery an asset.
- 4-5 years of experience in e-commerce digital marketing.
- Preferred Prestige Beauty and / or Luxury brand experience.
- Previous experience in managing an Ecommerce Platform (CMS), Klayvio or any other ESP & Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Shopify / Shopify + is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of SEM and SEO concepts.
- Proven track record of executing digital communications strategies and tracking ROI analysis and A / B testing.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with previous writing experience an asset.
- Strong aesthetic sense and attention to detail that translates into all marketing messages: copy and art, brand communication.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Photoshop an asset.
- Positive attitude and demonstrates a high level of responsibility and collaboration.
- Passion for all things digital, appetite for learning new skills and keeping up with digital trends.
- Desire to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment while being adaptable to change.
- Willingness to work with a small team and take on new challenges as they arise.
To apply: please send your resume to [email protected].