Bonnie and Neil is a growing luxury household goods brand and one of Australia’s most popular independent textile design studios. We are based in Reservoir, Melbourne, where we produce unique screen printed products that can now be found in stores around the world.
We are looking for an experienced MARKETING ASSISTANT to join our positive, upbeat and fast-paced work environment from now on. This role is three days a week (Tuesday to Thursday).
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a small business / office environment
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Have a creative flair and attention to detail
- Works well both independently and in a small team
- Have a positive and dynamic attitude
- Be motivated and a good problem solver
- Be adaptable and able to work on a variety of tasks
- Be an orderly, punctual and reliable worker
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the key tasks of this role are:
- Sourcing, curating, creating and planning content for our social media channels
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of social media campaigns
- Planning, content creation and monitoring of our email marketing campaigns
- Content and inventory management for the Bonnie and Neil online store
- Project management for the delivery of seasonal catalogs and marketing material
- Support the Marketing Director and Creative Director with projects as needed, including seasonal photoshoots, trade shows and brand collaborations
- General administrative tasks (ordering point of sale and marketing material, responding to general business inquiries)
Experience working with Instagram / Facebook, Photoshop, Mailchimp, and Shopify is highly desirable.
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume by email at [email protected] We would also like to see relevant examples of past work you have done and why you would like to work for us. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.