WASHINGTON, DC (PRWEB)
July 27, 2022
Washington DC Digital Summit is a two-day, in-person conference featuring marketing industry thought leaders who will present current trends in the marketing industry today. From renowned global leaders – like Spotify, SiriusXM and Salesforce – to local and regional experts, each 30-minute conference session features highly curated content in the form of “how to”, providing attendees with game-changing strategies and insights. immediately applicable to their businesses. The conference is open to all levels of marketing personnel, from campus rookies to industry professionals with over 40 years of experience.
For participants looking for tips on honing specific skills, Digital Summit also offers its 4-hour deep dive courses known as Masterclasses. This year, Digital Summit Washington DC will feature several Masterclasses led by leading thought leaders, including:
- “Secrets of the Email Marketing Strategist”, with Jen Capstraw, Women of Email
- “How to Make Your Content Irresistible”, with Tamsen Webster, The Red Thread
- “YouTube Lead Generation Strategies to Boost Your Business,” with Desiree Martinez, All-In-One Social Media
Digital Summit Washington DC will feature speaker sessions from leading brands including:
- “The Power of Sound and Silence: How to Create Sound Worth Listening to”, presented by Jenny Haggard, Spotify
- “Crossing The Sonic Color Line: Strategies for Sonic Diversity”, presented by Steve Keller, SiriusXM
- “2022 B2B Trends for the Contrarian Marketer”, presented by Ty Heath, LinkedIn
- “Building Advocates with Experiences”, presented by Cliff Seal, Salesforce
- “Building Brand Authority with Actionable Advice,” presented by Dan Gilgoff, AARP
- “What’s love got to do with it? Scaling Community and Brand Affinity Through Advocacy,” presented by Christina Garnett, HubSpot
Other notable presentations at the Digital Summit Washington DC include:
- “Goal-Based SEO: A Modern SEO Strategy Any Business Can Apply,” presented by Dale Bertrand, Fire&Spark
- “The Schitt’s Creek Guide to Email that Converts”, presented by Jen Capstraw, Women of Email
- “How to Create Effective Campaigns Without Cookies…Starting Today,” presented by Tiffany Schreane, The City University of New York
- “Unlocking NFTs and the Metaverse for Marketers” by Carlos Gil, Bestselling Author and NFT Advisor
- “Attract + Convert Your Perfect Customer on Instagram”, presented by Farhana Cannon, iMedia Exposure
- “The Transformative Power of Inclusive Content Marketing,” presented by Leigh George, PhD, Freedom
The keynote speaker for the Digital Summit in Washington DC will be Jenny Haggard, Senior Global Creative Strategist at Spotify.
To allow attendees to share insights and ideas after the sessions, Digital Summit Washington DC will also offer several networking opportunities, including coffee breaks, catered lunches, and opening and closing ceremonies.
The Digital Summit Series includes an extensive network of exceptional sponsors who attend every Digital Summit conference onsite, delivering innovative products and services for branding, merchandising, email marketing and SEO, automation of marketing and advertising, digital communications, digital experiences and measurement, among others. . Digital Summit Washington DC sponsors include Pantheon, GoDaddy Pro, Bruce Clay, Constant Contact, 2060 Digital, Adobe, Media Shark, Premion, illumin, SEO Distribution, Premion, American Marketing Association Washington DC, and SwagChimp.
For a complete list of speakers, presentation topics and sponsors, visit:
Digital Summit Washington DC will take place from Wednesday, August 3, 2022 through Thursday, August 4, 2022.
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place NW, Washington, DC 20001 | (202)-249-3000
To buy passes, go to:https://dc.digitalsummit.com/cart/
About the Numerical Vertex Series
The Digital Summit Series is “Where Marketers Stay on Top of Their Game”. Since 2008, the annual national conference series has been held in 18 U.S. cities and offers highly curated and engaging content on the latest and most relevant marketing topics – including email marketing, managing content, digital advertising, lead generation, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), analytics and more – presented by speakers from many of the most creative companies and innovative brands. Each two-day Digital Summit features working sessions in the form of educational “how to” talks that cover a specific topic to provide marketers with practical and actionable tactics that can be immediately applied to their own efforts. Produced by Naylor Association Solutions, a leading provider of innovative tools and services for associations that boost member engagement and increase non-dues revenue, Digital Summit Series attracts more than 15,000 marketing professionals to all levels of experience looking to further their professional and career development. networking in the ever-changing digital ecosystem and evolving marketing communications. For more information, visit https://digitalsummit.com/ and follow Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, instagram and Youtube.
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: