SWIISH is synonymous with excellence in wellness. Our growing community is fiercely loyal to our products and programs, which make them feel better every day.
This is an amazing opportunity to join our team as a Social Media and Content Creator, responsible for producing end-to-end content for social media across multiple platforms. Whether it’s a recipe reel, a behind-the-scenes look at SWIISH, an influencer campaign, a Q&A with our founders, or scientific analysis of our products best-selling ones, you’ll cover it all.
Your creativity is key to this role, balanced with a genuine passion for engaging with and growing a community of wellness enthusiasts.
- Lead the use of the SWIISH brand voice across all social media platforms
- Manage content planner to align with marketing strategy, GEDs and promotions
- Create new content, including creatives and captions, with a focus on both revenue and engagement
- Make sure there is relevant and adequate content daily, including posts, reels, stories, etc.
- Manage and respond to comments, direct messages, shares, polls, Q&As, making the most of user-generated content
- Proactively identify opportunities for collaborations with brands or influencers
- Coordinate influencer campaigns, liaise with key stakeholders to ensure success
- Oversee all contests/giveaways on social accounts.
- Monitor account growth and engagement. Create strategies to drive growth
- Be on top of industry trends and proactively seek ways to add value
- Work with a video editor to drive the creation of on-brand video content
- Attend photoshoots and events and capture ‘behind the scenes’ footage
To succeed, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience including expertise in multiple social media platforms e.g. Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest
- Proven track record of creating and developing engaging content, including strong copy
- An understanding of what it takes to develop following and engagement on social platforms
- Experience in content research, planning, ideation and execution
- Experience using content planning platforms (e.g. Preview)
- Capability with apps/software to enable quick content editing or creation
- Excellent organizational skills – you know how to manage a content schedule and maximize every piece of content
- Ability to keep abreast of trends, learn about competitors’ activities, etc.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and passionate. We don’t have paperwork or committees or layers and layers of hierarchy. We are in growth mode. We have high expectations of all our team members. We take great pride in the fact that our products change people’s lives. We know this because they tell us this every day.
We recognize the contribution of each team member to our success with:
- A generous staff discount
- A fully stocked wellness bar at work
- Lunches, dinners and team events
- Health and well-being actions
Please note that we only consider applications with a specific cover letter and resume that helps us get to know you and how your current skills and experience are a good fit for this position.
If you are passionate about wellness and want to join a dynamic and growing company, this position is for you.
All applicants must hold an Australian visa or permanent residency.